Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Why People Are Reading the Blog

Here is a list of some of the searches that have brought readers to this blog over the last several weeks. I have to shake my head and wonder -- did they find what they were looking for?

* What do Amish women use to clean
* crockhead abroad
* oberlin organ
* theatre pipe organ
* Shalmar the Clown by Salman Rushdie
* are the Amish considered Christians
* loren girsberger
* john irving
* mcmurtry, larry author heart attack
* Brokeback Mountain book report
* ripley's game book report
* champaign county fair marketing director
* putty the movie

Some of these people, maybe most of them, must have been disappointed with what they found. I don't think I've ever discussed what Amish women use to clean or whether the Amish are considered Christians, although I'll ask Aunt Tillie if she would answer those questions. Loren Girsberger? Never heard of him until I just did my own google search and discovered that he is a litigious Canadian who has sued and been sued. Why anyone would think he would show up on my blog is beyond me. Putty the movie? I have no idea.

No comments: